Sunday, June 29, 2008

The MAN!



Sunday is always a scheduled tough day for training and right now, I'm currently in the middle of it. I just got finished with my 30 minute swim portion and now I just have my 60 minute bike remaining. I'm waiting for the temperature outside to come down a bit, then I'm hitting the road.

Today's been a relatively quiet and relaxed day with my twins. I enjoy these types of days.

Haven't spoken to Troy but I'm sure that he's done or about to do his training for today. I'm confident that he's on top of it and staying with it. He's done a great job thus far and his commitment goes beyond wanting to do this for me at this point. That's nice to see. Maybe soon Troy will send me an entry that I can post here from his perspective in all of this.

Our Top Gun Triathlon is quickly approaching and I'm happy with where we are in our training.

No comments: