Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Run


Saturday's training day called for 60 minutes of running. That right, running! The one thing of the three disciplines that I hate the most. However, today wasn't all that bad. I didn't have any problems with my calf, I deliberately ran slower and more methodical, and I concentrated on staying relaxed. It ended up working out fine except for a blister that I got on the bottom of my foot. That's a small price to pay for having a relatively comfortable run for an hour. I was pleased with the six miles in a little less than an hour. Not too bad for an older fellow.

The above picture is of where Troy is getting in his swim training while in North Carolina. He's staying up on his training and putting the serious pressure on me to stay sharp.

No comments: