Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aquaman Strikes Again!



Today we had a 7:00 am 30 minute swim followed closely by a 25 minute run. Our swim was highly interrupted by a chatty lady swimmer and a tree catching on fire in which the fire department had to show up and put out the lame tree fire. At any rate, it wasn't our best and most focused swim due to the constant break up and interruptions, but we made it nonetheless and got it in. I then hustled home to get in my 25 minute run while I was still warm and loose from the swim. I actually had a pretty good run and went the whole way but really concentrated on not going out fast and pacing myself in order to conserve energy and strength toward the end. Training is coming along nicely and my body seems to be responding well. It's become quite enjoyable - especially the biking.

Enjoy another installment of Aquaman! He strikes again and saves the day!

No comments: