Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's All A Scam!

The picture to the left is mine and Troy's future biking club. We'll see if it pans out. From left is: Jeff Willett, Me, Troy, and Aaron Benward.

Today is a swim/run day. 30 minutes of swim and 15 minutes of running. Troy and I met at the pool this morning to knock out the swim portion of our day. We'll get the run in late this afternoon once the heat somewhat subsides. This morning's swim was awesome weather and pleasant. However for some reason, I was struggling a bit. I obviously made it through but the swim was a little harder for me today than usual. My normal routine is to swim a 50 on every minute. I usually get in about 1500 yards in 30 minutes. Not too bad, I guess.


Troy, on the other hand, had a good swim as he swam 50 yard intervals every 1:30. It's cool to see his quick progressions in both swimming and biking. Plus as you can see, he keeps me laughing!

No comments: