Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Mini Tri

This morning was a scheduled 15 minute swim with a 40 minute run. I still can't run due to my calf injury so I swam for 20 minutes and I'll substitute the run for a 45-50 minute ride later in the afternoon. Not being able to run is quite frustrating.

Troy did his mandatory 15 minute training swim and will get his 40 minute run in later. Also, yesterday he knocked out a somewhat "mini" tri. He did a bike ride, an immediate run afterward, then played in our night league basketball game. As you can hear on the video, his stamina has really increased and he's able to handle the load and stress of pushing himself aerobically. He's doing good.

We haven't weighed him in lately, but I'm assuming that he's now below 300 lbs. and is continuing to steadily lose the pounds in a healthy way.


No comments: