Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Saturday Run


I woke up this morning and looked outside to see it raining and bad weather. That immediately put a damper on the daily training plans. So I decided to relax and wait out the weather. Finally around 3:00, I got to put on my running sneakers and head out on my allotted 50 minute run. 50 minutes! I was seriously dreading that length of time but I went out to tackle it anyway. Once I was out there, I ran for 20 minutes straight and did 2 minute run intervals with 1 minute rest walks. I did that until the end of the 50 minutes because the heat and humidity was so daunting. 

Tomorrow is a 30 minute swim and 45 minute run. I'm looking forward to the swim and after today with the weather the way it was, I'm not looking forward to the run. But then again, I never do!

The above picture is a shot of where Troy and I do our swim workouts.

No comments: