Friday, June 6, 2008

Nike Air Zoom Vomero



Today was a scheduled rest day but because of Troy and myself having to travel to Cleveland, TN, we decided to flip flop the days and make tomorrow our rest day. We ran our allotted 45 minutes and today I actually felt pretty good once I broke through the wall. Training is coming along nicely and I'm starting to feel like I want to do more and go farther in the three disciplines. Today I ran 5 miles in 44:50. Not too bad for and old fella.

For the last two days I've been running in the new Nike Air Zoom Vomeros. They are, by far, the best running shoe I've ever run in. Troy got a pair as well and loves them also. Thanks to my man Big E, we were blessed with a bunch of Nike running gear that arrived at my door step via Fedex. Big E is simply the man! Thanks so much E!

Above is a picture of Big E and the legendary women's coach Yow from NC State and also a picture of the Nike swag he sent. We're looking forward to our rest day.

No comments: