Friday, June 27, 2008

No Rest Day for the Weary



Today is supposed to be a rest day with it being Friday. However, I took yesterday off due to being extremely busy with studio work and the common taxi service for teenagers (which I actually secretly enjoy). Today will end up being my "Thursday" which was supposed to be a 30 minute bike and a 30 minute swim. I'm fitting that in this afternoon.

Troy is currently at a local YMCA in North Carolina getting in his swim for today and he too will be doing some other stuff to catch up from not being able to train due to travel. He's certainly committed and seems to be extremely focused on losing the weight that he wants to and controlling his food intake. It's good to see him staying so focused and committed for so long. I can't remember him staying with something this difficult for this amount of time. He's really showing me a lot and really motivating me to stay focused on my end.

UPDATE: Troy has informed me that he just finished swimming for over an hour and he's about to start running. Evidently he's really feeling it! He's really putting the pressure on me to stay up!

No comments: