Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Final Swim Before. . .



Well, the anticipation has fully set in! The culmination of a lot of hard work that started back on April 28th has led to this - getting to the point where we face our ultimate goal head on. There's no turning back, and even if there were, Troy and I would dare not even think about it. This has been more than a physical tweaking and transformation. More than a minor goal to achieve. This has, for me personally, been a life changing experience. I have learned so much about myself in the last 3 months. This training and going for this specific goal has taught me about pain and how to deal with it. Not just on a physical pain level, but on an emotional level as well. I feel God has truly used this experience to change me in many ways and used my brother Troy as his mouthpiece. This is only the beginning of many of these small goals that I will set out to push myself, my body, my spirit, and my mind to achieve. I'm much different than I was three months ago and I'm much healthier and better because of it.

No comments: