Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Talking With God



I'll just say that a lot is going on in my life right now that's not necessarily a good. God is definitely allowing me to be put to the test in many areas and He's continuing to speak to me through this training journey that I'm on. I've never actually experienced something like this where I find myself having a spiritual experience through physical exertion, but this has consistently been the case. And the more I train, the more God reveals himself to me in different ways.

He's certainly speaking to me in my life right now, particularly through my various family members - my brother being the main one. This is a trying time and the Lord has chosen to really get my attention through my training. It's my personal "special" time with Him and we talk openly. Sometimes good. . . sometimes bad, but always honestly.

I've learned through training for triathlon that it is as much mental and spiritual as it is physical. Maybe more so.

No comments: