Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday Men's Session



It's Monday and that means that we have a very light and inviting weight day. That's all. It's a welcome activity after pressing hard this past weekend. Tomorrow brings a 45 minute run, which for me, will be a bike ride and/or a swim. I haven't decided yet. Plus, I'm not sure of my schedule tomorrow so I'm playing it by ear.

Troy's really feeling it of late and is "killing" it! I find that I'm getting pushed by him as much as I feel I'm pushing him. It's encouraging for me to see him so diligent about fitting in his fitness. As a result, he's caused we men around him and in his life to be spiritually encouraged and filled from the fruit that he produces from his life. It's a wonderful thing to see and experience. He's an amazing and inspiring man!

No comments: