Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Bear Joins In!

I've decided to help my friend and colleague Carl Herrgessel get into shape and implement a healthy lifestyle change through fitness and nutrition. He's wonderfully talented, a great guy and a great friend. Yesterday, he bought a bunch of cycling gear because he's decided to make a healthy change. I respect that. Therefore, I've committed to him to help him and train him and whip him into shape.

Troy and I took Carl out for his first official ride with us. We took him into downtown Franklin and back and we were both impressed at how well he did for his first ride. Needless to say, Carl seems hooked! That's the whole idea. It's cool to see and somewhat influence others into making a healthy change for themselves and, more importantly, their families. I get a great feeling out of having a direct effect on helping people better themselves and their long term future. It's starting to become my "calling".

Shout outs to: Big E, Mdoub, Brooklyn and Dr. Linder.

No comments: