Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Run



With the Top Gun Triathlon in St. Pete being so close, I find that I'm getting frustrated with certain little "knick-knack" set backs. For one, the blister on my foot is taking a lot longer to heal than I want. Plus, yesterday my stomach was upset all day and I ended up not doing anything toward my training. Therefore, I feel I have to double up on some things today which I don't really want to do. At any rate, it is what it is and I have to keep moving forward.

Troy gets back from Orlando tomorrow from being away on business so we should fall back in to the swing of things training-wise. I find that I do better when I feel accountable to him knowing that he'll be there to train with me.

We're only two weeks away from our event and I'm anxious to see how we'll do.

No comments: