Friday, August 1, 2008

The Calm Before the Storm




Today's entry is taken from the site of the Top Gun Triathlon. Our next entry will be after the event is over. Troy and I are very excited and I'm a bit nervous due to wondering how far I can push my body. All of the training and watching what we eat and so forth have culminated to this particular day tomorrow. It's a bitter sweet occurence to see this chapter come to an end. As a matter of fact, Troy and I are already looking at what our next event is going to be. This trip is going to be a catalyst to our planning the next goal to shoot for. This has been a part of life for me and it's been highly rewarding to see this transform into being a part of life for Troy as well.

The above picture is of the finish line for tomorrow. It'll be much more "lively" tomorrow.

No comments: