Thursday, August 7, 2008

East Point Ride



It's Thursday and today was an absolute beautiful day in South Florida. However, with the beauty comes extreme heat and humidity. Just like I remembered from growing up here. Troy trekked out to Plant City where we grew up to see some old friends and former teachers that he hadn't seen in many years. That was great for him but had no bearing on me and quite frankly I didn't want to go over there with him and be bored during his "meetings". As a result, I decided to stick around Mom and Dad's house and do some personal things. One of which included getting in a ride to Ft. Desoto for over an hour. As usual, it was greatly therapeutic and much needed. I zoned out and just got into a nice rhythm and rode quietly by myself.

As for Troy, he obviously hasn't had a chance to get a workout in, but we plan to get a weight workout in late tonight. Today was a good day!

No comments: