Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Rest Day Swim



Since I ended up doing NOTHING on Monday, I figured that I'd better make up for it today even though today is mine and Troy's rest day. I went to the Rec. Center and got in an easy 30 minute drill/swim workout before I had to be in the studio to finish the never ending kids project. This thing is going to be the death of me for sure! I can not wait to get this thing done and in the can! Our training however, is what's keeping me sane and in touch with the Lord on a daily basis. He seems to speak the loudest to me when I'm alone and focused. It's also the most peaceful time that I have. It's actually funny how that works. Putting your body through stress and strain while your mind and soul is totally at peace. It doesn't seem possible in my brain, but I can only chalk that up to the sovereignty of Christ.

No comments: