Monday, August 18, 2008

In A Little While

We haven't posted anything in the past couple of days due to extreme business in Troy and I's schedule. It's certainly a blessing for me because it keeps me busy and there's something on the horizon that can be a big prospective employment opportunity that I could really excel at. I continue to pray that God has favor and allows things to progress in my favor.

Troy and I have respectively been keeping up with our training and Troy, in particular, has been making great strides in his physical weight loss. I have no idea how much he's currently lost, but I can definitely tell in his appearance.

As for me, I had a swim and weight workout today and the swim was extremely tough for some reason. I was definitely not on my game. Hopefully, tomorrow will be different and we'll work to bring more video tomorrow as well. Until then. . . 

No comments: