Friday, August 22, 2008

Troy the Sick Boy



Today's vlog pretty much says it all. Troy's been sick for the last couple of days and I can tell it's been highly frustrating for him.

Me on the other hand, I've been steadily keeping up with my training minus the running part which is just as frustrating. However, the rest on the achilles tendon has been quite good and it definitely feels much the better for it. I'm really hoping and praying that this thing heals properly and makes a full recovery so I can compete hard in the coming race and upcoming races this next year. Troy and I have many exciting plans in the year to come to do a lot of races, organized bike rides, and various hikes. I guess you could say we've turned into outdoor sportsmen. I never thought we'd view ourselves as something even close to that, but that's exactly what we've turned into and we both love it.

Gotta rest for the upcoming long 42 mile ride early tomorrow morning. It should be fun.

No comments: