Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good Sunday



At the time of uploading this blog, I'm readying myself to go on a late afternoon ride like I mentioned in the video. It's a wonderful Sunday afternoon and the weather is hot - just like I like it. It's been a hectic day in getting the house cleaned up to show to prospective buyers this afternoon, but now that that's over I can relax and go on a stress releasing ride.

Troy is getting in an evening 40 minute run and I'm a bit jealous. He's still a bit leary of riding due to his glute muscle, but he says it's getting less uncomfortable so he should be back on the bike real soon.

I'm still waiting out the extended rest period for my achilles tendon issue, but it seems to be doing fine. I just want to give it ample time to properly heal so I don't do any long term damage. These age-related minor injuries are super annoying! I wish that getting older wasn't such a cruel joke. Well, . . . gotta hit the ball that's pitched to ya!

1 comment:

GC said...

Good Sunday!! Great to hear you speak as you did in your blog. God is busy about "carving" you into a more perfect gentleman for His use. Can't wait to see the final product once He's all done. You're even looking better. . . Prayerfully, JC