Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Rest Day



After re-evaluating our training and its routine, we've changed our rest day to Wednesday due to Troy's family and work schedule. With today being Wednesday, it's obviously our day to relax on the training. It's much welcomed too.

Tomorrow is a swim and a run so Troy and I have planned to wake up early and swim in the Rec. Center Olympic lap pool that's in Brentwood. Even though it'll be an early morning, we'll have it out of the way and all we'll have to do the rest of the day is knock out the run.

Yesterday's run was tough in that I ran twice (as you'll see in the video) and the leg muscles are paying for it. Tomorrow will be a welcome change from running in the morning but I'm still trying to find a way to enjoy the running aspect of all of this. I'll get there. I've just got to train my body and legs to go a long way without the residual effects of the pain. It's a process and we'll see how it goes.

No comments: