Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back in the Valley



Well, we're back in Franklin and the "vacation" is now officially over. Tomorrow starts our updated training schedule for our next race. Troy and I are definitely rejuvenated from learning more about what we can and can't do to prepare for a race. I'm excited to get on with the training and target our next thing. We had a great time in learning about the triathlon process, the actual race itself, spending time with our parents, resting, training in a different environment, etc. Now it's time to focus again and also concentrate on getting Troy even more svelt and ready. He's willing and able and that's over half the battle. He's really had a great attitude in allowing me to make him my guinea pig. I think I'm actually learning more than he is!

At any rate, being back is bitter sweet but that's a huge part of life itself. I'm anxious to see my girls and continue moving on to the next chapter. It's all about moving forward and not looking back.

No comments: