Saturday, January 31, 2009

Track Saturday



I'm seriously getting the Spring Fever! Yesterday and today I really felt compelled to do some serious training for long periods but I'm truly trying to be attentive to what my body is telling me and to not take things too fast in order to prevent any injuries down the road.

Today was another track and interval running day in the cold weather. The saving grace was the fact that it was gorgeous outside. . . for a change. I'm really trying to work hard on my running which is the one thing that I hate out of the three disciplines and the one thing that I'm the least proficient at. Therefore, I feel I need to spend the most time working in that area. I REALLY miss the biking though. I'm so ready for the warm weather to roll back around so I can get back on and get going. I'm really longing to find a group of riders that can push me and I can learn from on a regular basis. Hopefully in the Spring, I can find some of those people.

Great day running today and being alone with my thoughts. I touched on some these musings in the video so I'll keep the written portion to a minimum.

Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow! It should be a national holiday!

Hope you enjoy the videos. I'm getting a crash course in Final Cut and loving it! I'm getting pretty good at this editing thing! Could be my new career - ya never know! :-)

No comments: