Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Night with the Twins



As I write this, it is 4:41 AM and the girls and I are preparing to leave for swim practice when we get notice that it has been canceled due to icy road conditions. Therefore, I'm going back to sleep!

Yesterday was a good solid workout as you'll see in the video.

What I also wanted to mention was the church service on Sunday and the message that Pastor Steve delivered. He basically talked about the fall of man starting with Adam and why it continues. The main reason is our natural sin nature but these were the notes that I jotted down during the service and wanted to put them here to preserve them.

The Fall of Man continues when we:
1. Allow the word of God to be questioned in our mind.
2. Listen to Satan’s lies.
3. Believe that God is withholding good from us.
4. Disobey God’s commandments.
5. Try and cover or hide our sin.
6. Blame our sin on everyone else.


You will never sin and it not effect someone else.
- Steve Berger

This is something to really think about and ponder. . . at least for me. In the past, I've been guilty of all of the above but through God's grace and mercy I'm forgiven and covered for my sin. God continues to do a work within me, and through my training, he speaks to me. I am in Christ and I'm blessed and not cursed. I am the head and not the tail. Thank you Lord!

No comments: