Monday, January 12, 2009

No Swim Lessons



This morning was the usual 4:30 AM wake up with the twins. We all got up, got ready, then headed off to swim practice. I swam for 30 minutes, which today was a relatively light day for me swim-wise. My sets consisted of:

- 500 warm-up
- 5 x 100 kick/drill sets
- 8 x 100 50 yd. sprints on 1:00
- 100 easy warm down


After the swim workout, it was off to the weight room where I had to get in some upper body and core work in. Overall, a good training set this morning, but it's still so tough to get used to the early early mornings no matter how early I go to bed.

Lately, I've been emailed and asked how I got into the swimming and if I've had lessons. That question is answered in the above video.

So, what big things are you praying for in '09? I've come up with a few!

1 comment:

Ironrav said...

Nice set dude! Keep it going.