Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Act of House Searching



Another track workout day that consisted of:
- 1.5 mile warm up
- 5 minutes of stretching
- 8 - 100 yd. sprints
- .5 mile warm down


I wasn't able to do as much as I would've like due to having Kori with me and I didn't want her to get any more bored than she already was. However, she was a trooper by hanging with daddy as he repeatedly circled the track. That must be boring and tortuous and that's why she's my angel.

This morning was an amazing church service and message from Pastor Steve. The Holy Spirit was truly in that place and He spoke to me in a mighty way. Steve spoke about our lives being a flowing, living, and vibrant river moving through us. He correlated and made the connection between the old and the new testament and he shone a new light on the old testament perspective. It was truly eye-opening and revealing in many respects.

2009 is the year of optimism and praying for big things for me. Praying for things that are only possible through the power of the Lord and truly believing and having faith that He will answer prayer. I believe it!

No comments: