Friday, September 5, 2008

Lunchtime Swim



The day's weather today has been heinous all day. That means no training outside which is extremely frustrating. However, Troy has decided to run outside in the rain anyway. That, to me, actually sounds good right about now. Especially since I still can't run.

Troy finally got his bike fixed and had the cranks replaced. He's anxious to get on the road in the morning for our Saturday morning ride to test out the new feel of the bike. I'm anxious and excited to see how he likes it too. I'm sure it's going to make a big difference in his riding and his efficiency.

My personal swim workout was good and especially intense. It was a 40 minute swim that consisted of a 600 yard warm up followed by 50 yard sprints on 1:00 for a total of 30 minutes. The last 10 minutes was a kick/drill with fins. Very intense workout.

Thank you to our Aunt Tiny! Thank you for your message. We love you!!! Thank you for watching.

No comments: