Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Glasses Half Full



This morning Troy and I went on our weekly 40 miler and the morning couldn't have been more beautiful. It was almost as if the Lord said, "here, have an incredible morning on me." That's exactly what we did. We had an incredible morning! As usual, we talked about a plethora of topics that was stimulating and spiritual all at the same time. It was great.

As Troy mentioned in the video, there's some good news hovering in the camp but we're not ready to divulge it just yet. It's certainly news that's powerful enough to help me out of my somewhat desperate situation. Let's just say, God is good and faithful. I'm feeling empowered. Troy's feeling strong and empowered and I'm sure the devil is feeling threatened. That's when we've got to be the most on the lookout.

It's a new day and a new beginning. Thank you to a dear friend for helping me realize that.

Thank you to Shelby for the accidental "borrowing" of the fashion glasses. :-)

No comments: