Friday, September 19, 2008

Episode #100!



With today being Friday, it seems only fitting that we get to episode #100. That's crazy to me that Troy and I have marched through 100 of these things. Seems impossible. However, it's been really cool to see the progress that particularly Troy has made from the start of May until now, and yet he still has so much farther that he can go. We both do!

Today's workout schedule called for a swim and a bike. I've only been able to get the bike in due to scheduling and the gas crisis that's currently going on in our area as a result of hurricane Ike. People are literally standing in line to get gas and stations are running out left and right. So, it looks as though I'm not going to be making the trek to the pool in order to conserve as much gas as possible until this storm blows over. They're saying middle of next week should be the time when stations get re-fueled for the pumps.

The other reason for not getting in the swim is because my best buddy Big E is coming in to town to work with me in the studio on some stuff for his new record or just us to have a chance to be creative. Plus, we've got a project that we're being hired for from Gotee Records that we need to make good on. At any rate, I'm excited that he's coming and staying for a few days. We'll have a great time and, who knows, I may even post something up here - even though it'll have nothing to do with our health and fitness. Stay tuned.

Tomorrow is our Saturday ride. As usual, I'm very much looking forward to it.

No comments: