Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Webisode #3 - Goin' Home



As I write this, it's currently 5:45 a.m. and I'm in the process of getting Soul P. out the door and to the airport after a very productive and good time having him here. He's certainly got a gift for what he does and he does it well. I'm glad we had him come in work on some music with Zach and I to liven up the project that we're putting together in order to pitch to corporate and commercial music.

It's been great having him and catching back up with him since we haven't seen each other in almost 2 years. However, I must admit that I'm ready to get back into my regular workout routine because I'm feeling vastly neglected on the physical and training side. It's time for me to get back in the pool, on the bike, and hitting the road because I need that time with the Lord. He's calling!

No comments: