Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Webisode #2 - Soul P.



Night number two of having Soul P. and Zach in the studio. Man, we're coming out with some really hot stuff! Check him out on his myspace page. We're still trying to make some hits and pitch the stuff to film, television, publishing companies, gaming companies, etc. We'll see what happens and I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to get Soul back out of here so I can get back to my regular training routine. From my training scheduled routine, it's been frustrating but I love having my good friend Soul here. We really connect on a lot of levels personally and spiritually and I've loved watching how Zach fits right in. There's something special about this combination that's beyond words and it'll be interesting to see what happens down the road.

At some point, I'll post some excerpts of some of the music that we've been working on. Personally, I dig it because of it's energy.

Tomorrow is back to the training grind! I'm ready! Keep you posted.

No comments: