Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Journey Down



Today was a travel day so we wanted to make a concerted effort to get to Florida early enough to get plenty of rest before Saturday morning's tri. It's an exciting time right now. We're here and we are in anxious anticipation to try and conquer this thing. Troy seems in very good spirits and seems ready. I'm certainly ready and wanting to kick the crap out of this course! I admit, I've put some undue pressure on myself, but that's the way I like it and that's what drives my competitive juices.

Troy and I have decided to document the whole weekend and post it here. Hopefully, it'll be something worthwhile to document.

Tomorrow is our serious rest day and we have to pick up our race packet with our numbers and race info inside. Bill Jackson's here we come, and the excitement continues to build!

No comments: