Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Church-less Sunday



It's Sunday and today I wasn't able to get to church like I normally do. My oldest twin Shelby has been sick so I had to stay home with her while Taylor and Kori went to church with Uncle Troy. I enjoy the church that I go to, so I found myself missing the message and encouragement that I normally get on a weekly basis.

In place of church while taking care of little Shelb, I did a wonderful bible study for my Monday night men's bible study. Then after she fell back asleep, I slipped in a 35 minute run. It wasn't a fast run but it was exhilarating and I got lost in the music that I was listening to. That always makes for a more enjoyable run.

We're now inside of 3 weeks and now is the time to really buckle down on the training and nutrition. It's time to REALLY get serious! Next March is right around the corner for the start of next season! Let's get it!

No comments: