Friday, November 7, 2008

Off-Season Training Program

In my research and constant looking to stay up with what's going on in the training world, I put this off-season training schedule together for Troy and myself. I figured I'd share this with the blogosphere to let you see what we're going to be up to while training.

I just sent this over to Troy and haven't yet received his word on what he thinks of the schedule. I think he'll be okay with it, or he better anyway. He doesn't have much choice in that he hasn't been doing a whole lot training-wise. I'm hoping he gets going and jumps back in as diligently has he has in the past. I know it's a bit hard for Troy because we've not yet set a date as to when we're targeting our next triathlon. He works off of clear and set goals as do I. Therefore, we really need to get together and find what we're going to shoot for.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy looking at what we've got scheduled for the next 16 weeks.

No comments: