Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Junk Food



Okay, I'm going to fess up and admit that I'm in a slight slump. Am I as excited as I normally am to get out of the house and train? NO! Have I been really stringent on watching what I've been eating? Not even a little bit! Today I ate TONS of Halloween candy that was brought in by different people at the office. However, the one saving grace that I did have is the fact that I got a good workout in this morning. I swam for an intense 35 minutes then worked out on some strength training in the weight room while the twins finished up their practice. It was a good session, but I feel like I've negated everything by "comfort eating" the chocolate and candy.

Today was a bit stressful in that I had a meeting with my financial guy and as those things go, I've never known one to go well. I felt like the sky was falling in due to me not being able to afford to keep my house. I desperately need to sell it or I'm about to be foreclosed on. That is hugely stressful and the market is not letting up in the slightest. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm now looking into what's called a short sell on my home. I don't really know what that is, but I'm trying to find out if that may be the best way to go to salvage my credit rating and get rid of the house at the same time. I just don't know, but I'm trying not to let that completely over take and rule me. God is in control and I have to keep reminding myself that on a daily basis. I feel as if I'm getting a bit stronger by the day and that things are looking up, but it's situations like these that remind me that I'm still not out of the hole just yet.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Don't feel bad! I ate the fire out of some Halloween candy as well. Wait till you see my numbers when I post them tonight.