Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday GMA Bike Day



After a crappy day yesterday on the track, I needed a nice bike day with perfect weather. This weekend and the coming week is going to be crazy with GMA week on the horizon. This is always the week where the Christian music industry congregates to "show their wares." It usually pretty brutal with all the posing and the schedules. It's always pretty ridiculous. Anyway, it was great to get to get in a nice relaxing ride before all of the craziness begins. The reindeer games, for me, begin tomorrow with a speaking engagement in Nashville. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, here are the stats for today's ride.


Date: 04/17/2009

Time Taken: 01:09:25

Total Distance: 21.50 mi.

Burned: 1,120 (kcal)

Workout Weight: 190.0 lbs.

Effort: Hard

Quality: Good
Pace: 03:13 (avg)
Speed: 18.58 (mi/hr) (avg)


The picture to the right is of the appropriately named Heaven's Pass. This is my favorite part of any of the rides that I go on. It's beautiful at any time of the year but especially in the spring and summer. I have a spiritual experience every time I go through this area. It's amazing!

No comments: