Friday, February 12, 2010

Provision


This is going to be a short Friday post.

I just wanted to jot down my feeling that when I hurt, I can handle it. I can deal with it. I can make myself feel that I can make it through. However, when someone in my family hurts, I take it much more harshly. It's hard for me to loose that burden. I carry it heavily. Why do I say this? It's because I see that the one person that I've known the longest and that I love so dearly is struggling. It's my brother. I struggle with knowing that he's hurting inside while outwardly being the strong Godly man that I always know him to be. He too will make it through what is presently a season. For me, I must still trust that the Lord will provide for he and his family that I so dearly love.

Pray for my brother and his family as he navigates some uncomfortable times. Sometimes God allows us to become uncomfortable to ultimately find comfort in Him.

No comments: