Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Coming Days


At the time that I'm writing this, I currently sit in the public library where things are quiet, I can be online and check email, and just think. I'm sitting at my usual table in a corner next to a floor to ceiling length window where I can view the outside and feel somewhat connected to it. There's an unusual amount of snow on the ground that brightens up everything outside. It's calm, still, and quiet out there. Yet, there's still the movement and motion of the birds and squirrels going about their daily business of looking for food as if there were no change in the landscape.

I'll be honest, I sit here quietly very unnerved. I know in whom I belong and I know where my strength comes from. As I get older, I also have realized that my faith continues to grow. I need to continue to draw from that more than ever right now! I feel, in life, God allows us to go through and endure certain things that we may not currently understand but need to have faith in knowing that we are in His hands and under His timing. That's the tough part and that's where I currently reside. I'm in a professional transitional state and I need the Lord to show up and intervene in a mighty way - and I know that He will! I just have to trust in His will and timing.

I've had so many blessing throughout my life and I've had so many people that God has brought my way to help me tremendously. I know He won't let me go and I know that He has something just around the corner in order to use me for His will. I'm ready, I'm willing, and I'm able! I just want to go where He is already working.

Pray for me and the coming days.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever.
(Ephesians 3:20-21)

No comments: