Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Relationships

It's 10:24 pm and I am gearing down to go to sleep after a full day of meetings at the job that I'm so grateful for! It's also been quite a long time since I've updated this blog and after meeting with a new friend (Daniel White or @GOAdaniel), I've been inspired to do some periodical updating. Not necessarily to "live my life on the web," but instead to be able to go back and see exactly where I was. Plus, there's a therapeutic aspect to getting your thoughts out on "paper" and some positive accountability that goes along with that. I like that and need that!

My new friend Daniel is a wonderful guy and has a HUGE heart! That was apparent within the first 5 minutes of us sitting down and discussing both business and personal matters. We have much in common and I can tell he's a deep well that I can draw from.

Follow him through his blog or on twitter. He's got great perspective on life, spirituality, family, etc. He's actually one of those guys that has something substantial to say. I like that too.

Personal Update:
Since joining Food for the Hungry as their Artist Representative, it's been a crazy, hectic, wild, but enjoyable ride. I'm learning so much and really enjoy who I work for and with. It is, once again, proof of how the Lord knows exactly what we need and answers prayer according to His timing and will. I'm looking forward to many more years of being in the ministerial work of Food for the Hungry and I count it a privilege to get to tangibly see the effect of the work that I'm a part of. It's greatly rewarding and deeply spiritual.

Until next time.

No comments: